- 85 €
- Per Person
Item added to Quote!
Private Make-up Lesson
What better way to get the perfect party look than with a make-up lesson for you and your girls? Our expert make-up artist will you give you and your group all the information you need to create a perfect make-up look every time and by the end of the class you’ll also be ready for your night out too. Barcelona is known for being a beautiful, modern and exciting city. Our make-up artist loves this inspiring city and will inspire you to get creative, try new techniques and become an expert in just 2 hours. The cherry on the cake? A glass of cava of course! And a top up too. A glass of the local sparkling wine will help you and the girls relax, as well as being a delicious addition to any afternoon. Think back to the days you’ve spent getting ready with your girls and recreate that pre-party atmosphere with the added luxury of your personal make-up artist to make sure you all look fierce. No fighting for space at the mirrors, no need to share products and absolutely no need to bring your own make up kit! Whether you are a make-up lover or a make-up loather, you will come away from this session feeling refreshed, informed, and most importantly, looking fabulous!
Location, location, location
In Barcelona, you cannot get more central than Plaza Catalunya. The blend of the old and the new, the ancient and the modern, is what makes Barcelona such an invigorating city, and this famous square is where two major avenues meet: Las Ramblas and Passeig de Gracia, both iconic and inspiring in their own way. The make-up studio is located just next to Plaza Catalunya, so as well as being easy to find, it’s perfectly connected to both the old and new parts of town. With you and your BFFs looking stunning, you can either head to the Gothic quarter or to the newer Eixample neighbourhood to show off your gorgeous make overs. We can help you find the best bars, even help organise VIP tables in the best nightclubs to match your VIP looks.
Starting from scratch
There’s a reason that the experts in make-up are called artists. The first step in any make-up look is knowing how to properly care for your canvas – your skin! Our make-up artist in Barcelona will give you great advice, not only on how to prepare your skin for make-up application, but what steps you should take to look after your skin all year. Our faces are constantly exposed to the elements, from wind and rain to sun and sea, and everyone’s skin is a little different. Regardless of your skin’s moods, our make-up artist will provide all the expert knowledge from beginning to end and help create a flawless finish. Start off with a fresh, clean face and end with the glamourous, personalised look you’ve always dreamed of being able to perfect.
You will also be taught about all her favourite brands so you can make better buying decisions when you go out into the world with your new abilities.
Correcting, contouring and strobing
If you follow the beauty industry, then it can seem like there’s a new make-up trend every week – from YouTube to magazines to Facebook, women are constantly bombarded with new products, new techniques and new ways to be beautiful. How can anybody know which is the best technique for their face and their skin? We have the solution - this make-up masterclass! Sip your cava and prepare to break free from your regular, boring make-up routine.
- Correcting: The art of concealing those niggling imperfections that can make you feel less confident. Learn how to cover up anything you don’t want people to see!
- Contouring: This technique was made famous by numerous celebrities and we all fell in love with the look. Learn how to do natural contouring, which will emphasise your best features and be easy enough to do every day.
- Strobing: This newer technique is similar to contouring, but provides a fresh, soft and glowing look, perfect for a night out. Highlighter can be a scary product – you don’t want to look like you’re covered in glitter! – so let our expert show you how to use these products with subtlety and glamour.
Cheeks, eyes and lips
Now you know how to prepare your skin and how to create the perfect base – time for the finishing touches! Your cava glass has been topped up and you’re ready to get creative.
- Bronzing: Barcelona is known for giving that sun-kissed glow, but you can have that look year round with a proper bronzing technique.
- Eyes: Stuck in a rut with your eyeshadow and mascara routine? Make those eyes sparkle with colour and life with brilliant tips for blending and how to use pigmentation.
- Lips: Get juicy, kissable lips and a perfectly matched colour for your complexion.
Show your friends back home your newly acquired skills! That’s right, this session includes a designated “selfie slot”, the perfect time to take those all-important photos for social media. No camera filters will be needed after this lesson!
A more hands-off approach
On holiday to relax? Switch from make-up lesson to make-up session – our make-up artist will take full responsibility for your look and you won’t have to lift a single brush.
Can’t wait to become a make-up expert? Contact Barcelona Hen Weekend today for a personalised quote and get ready to learn skills you never knew you needed! Email us at email@example.com or call us on 0034 935 008 226.