3. Sailing Course: If you want to try something adventurous in the daytime of your Barcelona Hen Weekend, then you can join the sailing course with your friends. You will be able to enjoy the sea with your friends and at the same time, learn a little bit about sailing.
4. Comedy Club: There is an amazing comedy club in Barcelona, which can spice up your Barcelona Hen Weekend. Since the comedy doesn’t take place every night, therefore you should check it in internet while organizing your hen weekend.
5. Hen Night Out: In order to enjoy your hen night out, you should book a restaurant beforehand. The Shoko Restaurant and Club offer bookings for dinner and allows free entrance to the club later.
6. Flamenco Evening: If do not want to hit a club, then Flamenco Evening is the perfect thing for your Barcelona Hen Weekend. You can book for a show in the wonderful Poble Espanyol.
7. Clubs in Barcelona: If you want to just hit the dance floor instead of relaxing, then you must hit the night clubs of Barcelona in your Barcelona Hen Weekend.
There are plenty of activities to do in your Barcelona Hen Weekend. Just plan your weekend in advance so that you can enjoy to the fullest with your friends.